The 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in America includes 12 attorneys from the Washington, D.C. office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
This year, nearly 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication, with 26 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.”
According to the Best Lawyers website, the attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
The Washington, D.C. Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed in 2020 Best Lawyers in America are:
- Trevor J. Chaplick – Venture Capital Law
- William L. Gehrig – Public Finance Law
- Elaine C. Greenberg – Litigation – Securities
- Rosa S. Jeong – International Trade & Finance Law
- Robert C. Jones – Government Relations Practice
- Tomás Leonard – International Arbitration – Commercial
- Pamela J. Marple – Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Nelson F. Migdal – Leisure & Hospitality Law; Real Estate Law
- Kenneth M. Minesinger – Energy Law
- Howard L. Nelson – Energy Law; Oil and Gas Law
- Heather Dawn Thompson – Native American Law
- Andrew Zausner – Government Relations Practice