What is the latest on Capitol Hill with respect to the coronavirus? GT’s Federal Government Law & Policy practice hosted a series of webinars during the COVID-19 pandemic featuring Members of Congress to provide timely developments from Capitol Hill during the crisis. Attendees heard from bipartisan Congressional leadership in our webinar series featuring Representative Jim Clyburn (D-SC), Representative Tom Cole (R-OK), Tim Ryan (D-OH), and Greg Walden (R-OR).
The series covered emerging issues during the pandemic, including the CARES Act, the Paycheck Protection Program, Main Street Lending program, infrastructure, broadband, reopening the economy, remote hearings and voting, and the congressional schedule.
GT has made the interviews available on YouTube, including customized videos that cover key areas, including:
- Congressional Agenda – Between Now and the Election
- Is PPP Helping Small Businesses in America?
- All Roads Lead to Infrastructure: Will Congress Find a Path Forward?
- Status of FY21 Appropriations Process
- Impact of COVID-19 Across America: Views from Congress
- Democracy During a Pandemic: Remote Voting in the U.S. House
- All Politics is Local: Members of Congress Give COVID-19 District Update
Subscribe to GT’s Hot Off the Hill blog to stay up to date on developments on Capitol Hill, as well as the firm’s YouTube channel’s government playlist.